Dr. Stephen Tygart Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Tygart?

Love my OB but he need further education in my case!

Posted on April 17th, 2016

I love Dr. Tygart and some of his staff. He has however; since I have became pregnant been a little disappointing from day one. He is really just overloaded with patients and his new system. I am on subutex and klonapin daily and was adviced by 2 of my doctors to continue usage, or it could cause me to miscarry... Dr. Tygart told me to discontinue use, and has shown his tremendous lack of knowledge in this type of situation. I am not the only one on medications, and he should kinow more, do more research, and refer patients like myself to a high risk OB or someone that is knowledgeable in the area of concern.

Posted on June 17th, 2015

Dr. Tygart has been my doctor for many years and I trust him completely. He has no problem spending whatever time you ask of him, is gentle, and knows what he is doing. I wouldn't think of going to anyone else.

Dr Tygart a Trully Excellent Physician

Posted on August 5th, 2013

After 20 years and three children, I can truly say Dr. Tygart is not only an exceptional physician but a wonderful friend. I have always felt a warmth with staff as well as Dr. Tygart. Everyone in the office took time to address my needs and questions. I would and have recommended many friends and family to the clinic. Outstanding staff and Excellent Doctor.. Thank you for many many years of care.

Posted on October 19th, 2012

i would like to say that i just had hyterectomy done on the 10 of this month an now im tryin to get better i would like to say that he is a good dotocr an he made sure that my family knew what was going on with me i just known him aabout a month an he is ok thanks for all your help

Knowledgable caring doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

Dr. Tygart is very knowledgable and has a great bedside manner. Had complications with my pregnancy and he always took time to explain my condition and the terms I had to follow...never felt rushed or like he was in a hurry. I also called the office many times and the ladies where always prompt and helpful.

Posted on November 17th, 2010

Dr. Tygart has a very professional bedside manner, he always meets you back in his office after your exam to discuss any problems you may have. He never rushes you. He performed a hysterectomy and bladder tack on me several years ago and took very good care of me after the surgery. Excellent physician and friendly staff.

Posted on July 24th, 2017