The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen K Tyring
Dr. Stephen K Tyring, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Tyring is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Houston Methodist St John Hospital and UTMB Galveston (John Sealy). Dr. Tyring has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen K Tyring has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Virus Diseases
- Infectious Disease
- Actinic Keratosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Anus Diseases
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Basal Cell
- Male Genital Disesases
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- HIV Infections
- Skin Diseases
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Gene Therapy
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Lung Cancer
Showing 5 of 33
If you have a big problem, who knows, maybe your experience will be different than mine, We can only hope! Because I had high hopes for my relatively simple annual skin screening exam for cancer. He looked over me so fast and so NOT thoroughly that I do not have any more confidence that I don;t have skin CA than I did before my office visit. Boo!
I went there to have some moles checked. I liked Dr. Tyring, but did not receive biopsy results on the promised date. Repeated phone calls to his office piped directly to message, and were ignored. The receptionist staff would not help me connect with the personnel that could provide the results other than through the messages which were not returned. Very unhappy.
Doctor and staff very professional and didn't have to wait too long like some other offices. He gave me plenty of samples and sent my prescription to the pharmacy. He was understandable and didn't speak over my head. He even spoke ok spanish for a white guy. I felt like he knew what he was talking about and now my painful bumps are gone. Thanks.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tyring is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Stephen K Tyring accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Clinical Studies, 451 N Texas Ave, Webster, TX
Dr. Stephen K Tyring is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.