Dr. Stephen K Tyring Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephen K Tyring?

Save your money and your time

If you have a big problem, who knows, maybe your experience will be different than mine, We can only hope! Because I had high hopes for my relatively simple annual skin screening exam for cancer. He looked over me so fast and so NOT thoroughly that I do not have any more confidence that I don;t have skin CA than I did before my office visit. Boo!

He fixed my problem that other dr couldn't.

Kind and helpful

I really enjoyed him as my doctor, he briefly discussed my issue, answered all my questions and gave me the correct treatment. The facilities are organized and clean. They also offer same day appointments for each location.

Doctor was fine, upset at staff

I went there to have some moles checked. I liked Dr. Tyring, but did not receive biopsy results on the promised date. Repeated phone calls to his office piped directly to message, and were ignored. The receptionist staff would not help me connect with the personnel that could provide the results other than through the messages which were not returned. Very unhappy.

Doctor and staff very professional and didn't have to wait too long like some other offices. He gave me plenty of samples and sent my prescription to the pharmacy. He was understandable and didn't speak over my head. He even spoke ok spanish for a white guy. I felt like he knew what he was talking about and now my painful bumps are gone. Thanks.

He diagnosed my son with scabies when 2 other dermatologists could not find the critters! He gave specific instructions on how to treat (including my family members). His nice assistant went over the procedures again. Unlike other doctors he doesn't speed through the visit. I got an appointment the same day I called and he was very knowledgeable. He is our family's top doctor.

This doctor is a quack! His subordinates, especially the Indian female doctor is pretty full of herself. She needs to go back to polite school!I would not recommend these doctors to anyone. Definitely in it for the money and on top of it are not even friend;y. How am I supposed to understand the esoteric diagnoses they tell me without explanation!

Ms.

Very knowledgeable and took time to answer questions. Loaded me with plenty of samples to try. Staff very courteous. Clean and modern waiting room with plenty of GOOD magazines.

In it for the money

Cursory exam for skin cancer (after two previous instances) followed by use of nitrogen on everything that that was not pale skin (gets paid per burn). Even recommended that onion based scar cream that every scientific article on it unequivocally indicates it is worthless.