Dr. Stephen W Watson Jr Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Stephen W Watson Jr?

Terrible doctor! I had to go to another doctor to fix the mess he made of my face. There was infection & swelling for over a month. I was going back to him every week to fix what he had done. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore & went to another doctor. The new doctor said he would testify in court for me if I wanted him to. Do not waste your money and your time. I saw other patients coming back with issues they had w/ their procedures. He should have his license revoked.

Had recessed gums in two areas. Excellent, efficient, friendly service

Still My Hero

Dr. Watson performed a partial face lift on me over 20 years ago and I loved it. Have pictures to prove how well he did. I wondered at the time how long it would last but we really didn't know. I am going to be 63 soon, pain and stress have taken it's toll but not too many can guess my age. I am so happy I did it when I could really enjoy it and I wouldn't have any one but Dr. Watson work on my my face !! He was wonderful !! ( He has also pulled a few teeth at my dentist's office - best tooth puller I have ever had (LOL) ) Love you Dr. Watson !!

Dr. Stephen W Watson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.