Dr. Stephen White Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen White?

Was not helped by this doctor

Posted on February 6th, 2014

Dr. White and his staff were personable, However - He told my teenage children, who were there for help with acne, that they didn't need to wash their faces. Yes, he prescribed for them, but totally discounted hygiene. I saw him for painful, erupting eczema on my hands that was keeping me awake at night. He said that if Americans didn't eat with our hands, we wouldn't have to wash as often and wouldn't have these problems. Then he squirted plain lotion on my hands and said "There, doesn't that feel better?" Well, no. It didn't. I felt so dismissed. I have since found a wonderful dermatologist elsewhere who has kept my eczema in check, relieving me of the pain, and who helped my kids, as well.

One of the Best For Sure

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I saw him for the first time having looked him up on this website. From some of the comments, I thought he might be gruff and supercilious. Not so. He is very friendly, communicative, professional, and personable. He patiently found the literature on my skin maladies and gave them to me to read, then explained what I was dealing with. He also took the opportunity -- ("so I would get my money's worth" said with humor) -- to check my back and shoulders, which were not involved in my presenting symptoms. He was a military doctor early on, and served overseas and at Walter Reed. He has seen and dealt with a lot. He also shared a lot about his own health experiences in the course of our conversation. He's a very patient-oriented doctor.

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I chose Dr. White because he was named as one of the top doctors by a local magazine. What a mistake! Dr. White was rude and weird during the my visit. Some of the comments he made was very unprofessional. Don't go unless you want to be humiliated.

Excellent Dermatologist

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I've have been seeing Dr. White on and off for many months now, and he is awesome. He spends more time with you than any dermatologist that I have ever been to, and really discusses his diagnosis in detail with you. Appointments are tough because he does fill up well in advance, but the office staff is really nice and accomodating whenever they can be.

Best doctor I've ever had!!

Posted on January 10th, 2010

Dr White is great! He diagnosed my condition and gave me a great treatment that worked wonderfully. He took the extra time to explain what I had and how he could help. Also his paintings are beautiful and he has a great sense of humor - it was one of the most fun doctor visits that I can recall. I would recommend him to my own family.

Posted on August 17th, 2015