Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen Wadowski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
He is such a loving , caring. ,understandable dr. I had heart problems in the past, he listened to my heart & right away referee me to his cardiologist. I'm 100 percent better now!!! Me, my husband and 17 yr old daughter go to him. My daughter would NEVER wanna go to anyone else. She's very comfortable with him, which means alot!! He's been our dr for about 17 yrs now and we'd be lost without him. Sure you have to wait about 20 min to see him, but I guarantee you, it'd be totally with it!! Best bedside manner that I've seen!! So sweet & concerned about his pts. We all love him!! He's the best!!
he will spend plenty of time with you and is very caring, but watch out because his own life offers him some stress that can make him go off on you. in my case he did not understand an issue and was proven wrong after i consulted with a doctor with the experience to fix the problems. i will still tell you that he is a good man but if an incident does occur between you and him you will have to keep in mind what i stated earlier in this note
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Wadowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Silver Cross Hospital
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions121 Robert P Weidling Dr, Wilmington, IL
Dr. Stephen Wadowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, IL.