Dr. Stephen Waldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Waldman?

Excellent physician, much improved office staff

I've been a patient of Dr. Waldman since 2008. My patient interview was part of his extensive neurological assessment of me. He listened carefully and continually narrowed his questions as he was developing his hypothesis of what my diagnosis might be. He also ordered additional scans and tests to confirm this. We then had a follow-up appointment to discuss the results. He gave me time to absorb my diagnosis before my follow-up appointment a short time later. At that appointment I asked my questions and we discussed my treatment options. I am continually monitored every few months and get an appointment fairly quickly if I need to come in sooner. At each visit, he listens carefully and asks questions as part of his assessment of my current status.One outstanding characteristic of Dr. Waldman is that he doesn't view me as just a neurological patient, but as a patient first. He sees himself as part of my total treatment team, consisting of my primary care doctor and the other specialists I see. By doing so, he picked up a "pattern" which suggested a potential problem that was easily preventable with a baby aspirin.His office staff is much improved of late. Follow-up, scheduling and communication is much better.

Definately Would Recommend!

One of the best physicians in the county. Extremely thorough, caring, responsive and most importantly,gives patients the time they need.

Dr. Stephen Waldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.