Dr. Stephen Warner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Warner?

Don't recommend him

Posted on January 31st, 2017

I was recommended personally by a doctor at Shriners hospital to go to Dr warner after having a previous scoliosis surgery. Since I am past the age of getting a check up, I needed to find a specialist to check up on my upper spine to make sure that it hasn't curved anymore. I waited for about 10 minutes and Dr warner came in. He acted very confused about what my situation was and so I explained. He acted as if I was wasting his time and basically told me that he couldn't help me, but got me a gown to put on anyway as he felt obligated to look at my back. By then, I was a aggravated by the way I was treated and walked out. I told his assistant that I was going to leave because I felt like I was wasting his time, and then turned around and told him how I felt. He apologized and gave me another option. I would not recommend going to Dr Warner. I personally did not have a pleasant experience.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Dr. Warner is exceptional!

Worst

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

This was the absolute most terrible experience of my life dr. Warner has a bedside manner of a narcissist after my surgery never heard from him again it was absolutely the worst thing I've ever been through I would never give Dr Warner permission to give my dog a Tyleno. I would HIGHLY go out and get second opinions before ever having back surgery just my experience good luck and I have been living with this since 2009

Terrible experience!

Posted on May 4th, 2015

The first time he sat with my husband and I he was kind and helpful. After the surgery he wanted nothing to do with me including kicking me out of his office because he thought the medication my other doctor prescribed was too much. He called me a drug addict in front of staff and patients. He never stopped by my hospital room to see if I was okay either. Now I need more extensive surgery and there is NO WAY I will ever see this human being who has a God complex!

Can't Recomend him

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Arrogant, left without following through with proper instruction for hospital staff. No bedside manner," Felt I did surgery. now it up to someone else." Person was left with faulty equipment in room. no one checked. Hospital couldn't get in touch with Dr. to approve pain meds. Just turned his back on person and walked out. Hospital and Dr. have much to learn about communication,Bedside manner, Caring & actually listening to what the patient has said & told him before surgery. This experience was one I can't forget ever. I even have night mare's about this persons time with surgery, & the Dr's lack of concern, bedside manner,

Excellent, best in Utah.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

I have been to MANY surgeons. Dr. Warner is kind, knowledgable, and very attentive. I have been so impressed by his caring manor and his constant attentiveness.

lucky to get him at the emergency ward

Posted on November 4th, 2013

stepping wrong off a step, I had double compound fracture in the tibula and fibula near the ankle. I was so lucky that he was on call that night, his work was exceptional and he made sure to give me the extra care that made it possible for me to walk without a limp. Dr. Warner did things that other doctors would not have done, I feel gratitude for all he did for me.

Posted on August 14th, 2013

bedside manner was very poor.office staff was rude. when people ask who was my doctor I tell them doctor warner and they cant believe i would go to him.

Great Surgeon!

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I was very apprehensive (scared really) about having surgery on back, but after meeting with him he was really able to instil confidence as well as address a lot of my concerns. His friendly office/OR staff really put me at ease and made me as comfortable as possible. Now 2 months post-op and I am soo glad I went to him. I could not have asked for a better outcome!

great doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2013

spent good time with us and reviewed all the options, great follow through and after care, asked alot of questions and listened

Truly a miracle surgeon.

Posted on May 10th, 2013

When no one else would touch my messed up back Dr. Warner spent 12 hours in surgery and repaired vertebrae that were nothing but scar tissue. I am able to walk today because of what he was willing to do.

Pleased

Posted on April 17th, 2013

I am three weeks out from having two disks fused (acdf), along with carpel tunnel repair, and doing freakishly well considering the procedures. I would recommend Dr Warner to anyone who is contemplating back or neck surgery. His office staff has been understanding, knowledgable and patient with questions. Dr Warner is professional and very direct, I appreciated the no frills approach, he called it as he saw it.