Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen J Waszak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Artificial Insemination
- Pelvic Pain
- Laser Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
43 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Stephen J Waszak accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSkagit Regional Clinics, 1400 E Kincaid St, Mount Vernon, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephen J Waszak in this video.
Dr. Stephen J Waszak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, WA.