- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen D Wax MD
Dr. Stephen D Wax, MD is a doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. They have 24 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine, Rheumatology. They speak English.
Dr. Stephen D Wax has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen D Wax has the following 4 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Stephen D Wax Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Stephen D Wax
Dr. Wax graduated from the New York University - Mount Sinai in 1996. Dr. Wax works in Boston, MA and specializes in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.