Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stephen Westcott
Dr. Stephen Westcott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sheboygan, WI, with another office in Sheboygan Falls, WI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Westcott is affiliated with Aurora St Luke's Medical Center, HFM Medical Center and St Nicholas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen Westcott has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephen Westcott has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Stephen Westcott has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stephen Westcott is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
Told me that my symptoms were not what 3 other doctors had diagnosed for fibromyalgia. He was concerned about my other internal issues and that was it. I was also there as an ER follow up and that issue was ignored. He walked out to get me a referral to a GI dr and didn't come back...sent his nurse in.
Dr. Westcott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Saint Luke's South Shore Hospital
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
St Nicholas Hospital
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Sheboygan Mem Med Ctr, Sheboygan, Wi
Aurora Baycare Medical Center
43 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1974
University Of Utah Health Care
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Stephen Westcott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.