Dr. Stephen Westcott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Westcott?

wont be back

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Told me that my symptoms were not what 3 other doctors had diagnosed for fibromyalgia. He was concerned about my other internal issues and that was it. I was also there as an ER follow up and that issue was ignored. He walked out to get me a referral to a GI dr and didn't come back...sent his nurse in.

Very good

Posted on June 28th, 2009

Our family really likes Dr. Westcott. He's a quiet man and doesn't talk too much - which we would like - but anytime we've had a problem, he is quick to order tests and does follow ups. We're very satisfied that he's a good and smart doctor.

Posted on November 16th, 2015