Dr. Stephen J Whipple Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen J Whipple?

Satisfied customer

I waited way too long to get my veins fixed, but Dr. Whipple and the crew at Via Vascular did an outstanding job. Very professional and reassuring. I would highly recommend them for anyone with bad veins .

I wish I would have done this earlier.

I sought out treatment for my ugly legs veins after a neighbor had a great experience with Dr. Whipple at ViaVascular. Just like her, my legs look and feel so much better. Dr. Whipple and his staff were great. We had a lot of fun during my appointments and my recovery was easier than I had expected. Highly recommended.

varicose veins

Dr. Whipple and the staff at Via Vascular were so caring and helpful. If I new how great my legs would look and feel after treatment, I would have had them fixed years ago. Highly recommended!

spider veins

The office staff is excellent, but I found that the treatment for my spider veins made my legs worse, not better. This is an outcome that was not discussed with me before I had the procedure. If I had known I could actually look worse after the procedure, I would not have continued with treatment. I was also led to believe that it was painless--it is not. I was also told that there would be some bruising, but I was not prepared for severe bruising that lasted a very long time. This doctor could benefit by being more candid with patients.

Dr. Stephen J Whipple is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.