Dr. Stephen B Whitfield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen B Whitfield?

Fantastic knowledgeable physicians. The best around.

Excellent,Professional, Caring, and well trained - accurate and more than competent. This area is more than fortunate to have this physician. Wait time for appointments and visit are more than likely based on the preference and willingness of the community to wait for a good physician to care for them.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!

This man is a horribly doctor who has messed up mine and a friend of mine's knees. We have gone through so much more than nessesary because of him.

...

Poor doctor on every encounter that I've had with him.

Exceptional Physician

I recently wrecked my Mountain Bike and destroyed my AC Joint on my right side. I had heard that Dr. Whitfield was the best orthopedic surgeon in WV so I gave his office a call. They were able to get me in and I was able to see him within a few days. I am very active and I had very high hopes for a full recovery.Dr. Whitfield exceeded all of my expectations. He was knowledgeable, courteous and kind. He took time with me and answered all of my questions. He is one exceptional physician. After explaining my injury and treatment options I went to surgery the following week. Plateau Medical Center is one fine facility. The men and women there were courteous professionals. The rooms were clean and the surgery went like clock work. After 10 weeks and a lot of guidance from Dr. Whitfield I am almost back to where I was before my accident. I am amazed at how well I have healed. By the grace of God and the gifted hands of Brett Whitfield, I expect a complete recovery. I am very grateful for Dr. Whitfield and his office staff for being so kind to me during this difficult time. If I or any one in my family ever needs anyone to work on our joints or bones-it will be Dr. Whitfield.