Dr. Stephen P Wiet Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stephen P Wiet?

I was disappointed to find out that my favorite doctor had changed locations, and I didn't get any notification from his old office what so ever. But I found him, and made the trip up north to see him. Was an easy drive and so happy to see a doctor that cares and I can trust 100% with my heart!

The Best in the Cardiology Field

Dr. Wiet is the top in his field and is also a very nice person, approachable and down to earth which is a hard to find trait in a physician. I followed him from Palos to Northwestern, where he has recently started practicing. He is well worth the trip, and I have referred family members and friends to him as well. The Northwestern office is also a class act and well worth the trip.

Very intelligent and caring doctor.

Dr. Wiet became my Cardiologist after going to Palos Hospital after a heart attack. I was blessed to have him take care of me. It was very scary not knowing what the angioplasty was like. Dr. Wiet explained everything and calmed me down. He checked in on me 3 times before I was discharged the next day. He is very down to earth and human. Doctors who care are a minority. Very few doctors get to know you personally and spend time with you, without chasing you out. I could not have found a better human being who is also a doctor. A better Cardiologist would be hard to find.

Jan H.

Happy, Professional, and very courteous staff. Dr. Wiet was professional, and kind. He made a great effort to ease stress and carefully explain details, His humor and thoughtfulness only added more to the very positive experience. I would recommend Dr. Wiet to anyone who is afraid of doctors who cannot make a connection to his or her patient. It is evident to everyone that Dr. Wiet treats everyone with compassion. This rating system does not have enough stars for Dr. Wiet or his staff.