- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen S Wilmarth MD
Dr. Stephen S Wilmarth, MD is a doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA. They have 42 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Wilmarth is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Mercy Hospital Of Folsom and Sutter Roseville Medical Center. They speak Arabic, English, Spanish.
Dr. Stephen S Wilmarth has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Stephen S Wilmarth has the following 11 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Stephen S Wilmarth Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1830 Sierra Gardens Dr Ste 100 Roseville , CA : (916) 786-6966
More about Dr. Stephen S Wilmarth
Dr. Wilmarth graduated from the Stanford University School of Medicine in 1977. Dr. Wilmarth works in Roseville, CA and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Wilmarth is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital, Mercy Hospital Of Folsom and Sutter Roseville Medical Center.