Dr. Stephen Wolfe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Wolfe?

He Saved my life

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Diagnosed with inoperable stage 4 throat cancer. Dr. Wolfe is confident, skilled and direct without being arrogant. A fantastic care giver that gave me confidence I would be cured based on the treatment plan we agreed upon. I trusted his expertise and followed the plan and after 37 radiation treatments and 7 chemos I am cancer free. Dr. Wolfe and the rest of my team of doctors, nurses and technicians saved my life.

The best

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I was so nervous about my daughter having surgery; he was so confident, courteous, and put every fear of mine at ease. This would be the ONLY doctor I recommend and the only one I have ever written a review for..That says something right there.

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Very courteous, intelligent and professional. A great doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2015

After seeing two previous ENT doctors for a very large nasal polyp I found Dr. Wolfe. He performed the surgery and I have been seeing him for my ENT needs ever since. I have had issues with my ears since childhood. He is far and away the best ENT doctor I have ever had.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

I would highly recommend him.

Excellent mannerisms

Posted on August 8th, 2014

Dr Wolfe is very approachable and listens to his patients. He spends the time with you and looks for solutions.

Excellent Ressults

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Very polite, professional, competent and patient.

M Stone

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Dr. Wolfe is a fabulous doctor. He is very down to earth and that makes for a very comfortable experience in his office. His appointments stay on time and you are in and out pretty quickly. He's also very efficient. I had a CT scan done in the early afternoon and by the end of the work day, he called me to discuss my results. I really respect that in a doctor.

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

This was my first appointment with Dr. Wolfe and I was very happy with him. He is very professional yet down to earth and and a funny guy. Despite my diagnosis, I look forward to seeing him again. He was the first of over 5 doctors to hit the nail on the head with my chronic sinusitis. And the fact that he doesn't immediately jump to, "ok, let's schedule a surgery", made me very happy. We're trying RX's first and we'll take baby steps but in the first 4 hours of taking my RX's, I have significan relief for once and am on cloud 9! I would highly recommend Dr. Wolfe to anyone in need of an ENT. Good luck and I hope this post helps!

Excellent Doctor - Highly Recommended

Posted on March 16th, 2009

I was referred by my G.P. for a hoarse voice, to have my throat checked for possible polyps. In my first visit, he accurately diagnosed GERD, and I improved once I began treatment. He's one of the only doctors my teenage daughter has ever liked. He performed surgery on her and everything went perfectly. He promptly returns calls and answers questions honestly and directly. My husband is now treating with him for allergies. We all think he's great and would recommend him to anyone!

Posted on November 13th, 2017