Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephen J Yanoshak has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 19
Dr.Yanoshak is an excellent doctor. I would send my entire family to him for any urologic needs. He is caring and professional. I am impressed by his care and interest in my health. Not only is he the only urologist in Bedford County, but he also finds time to support the local schools and the community as a whole. I have complete faith in his abilities and will continue to receive my care from him.
we waited for 3 hours...before being seen..there wasn't any emergencies to allow for that king of wait....his attitude was poor..."i'm important wait for me or get out" ask us what we were doing there....he scheduled appt. not us for follow up on cancer surgery...and didn't know why we were there...looking for another physician...other patients were also still waiting when we left...one woman had already waited 2 hours to be called back and 2 1/2 hours later she was still sitting in a small waiting area in the back.. totally uncalled for..patients tell us that's just the way it is... they always wait...and are treated badly....
Dr. Yanoshak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Stephen J Yanoshak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBedford Regional Urology, 202 Memorial Dr Ste 2, Everett, PA
Dr. Stephen J Yanoshak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, PA.