Dr. Stephen Yim Is this you?

surgery for money?

Posted on March 19th, 2013

I am NOT AT ALL happy about Dr. Yim. I had common uteras fiboraid and cysts on overy. They are all benign. However, he kept on telling me , it might be cancerous. I needed to get rid of them as soon as possible. .I wanted to think more but he emphasized on bad part, it could be cancer. Overian cancer is bad cancer and etc. I was so upset and scared after he talked about cancer. He wanted to schedule hysterectomy as soon as possible within 2 weeks.I asked him if I could do a little bit later. He told me "IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE!" what kind of doctor. I had my surgery because he made me think it was really dangerous. He didn't explain detailed. He told me that I didn't need uterous.Then, he wanted to get rid of all of my overies. I was so stupid, I didn't realize I had right to say "NO". He talked about overian cancer every time I visited him. Bad doctor.DO NOT go to him, He never explained about about surgery. All he did was talking about overian cancer and kept on telling me that I didn't need uterous. Also, he asked me how old my kids made me scared of my situation even worse. If this doctor told you , you need to do right away. That means, he schedule and your surgery don't work. Go to other doctor. Never go to this doctor.

Surgery of two large Fibroid Tumors/Hysterectomy

Posted on July 20th, 2009

Dr. Yim successfully removed two softball size tumors and a complete hysterectomy done VAGINALLY with laproscopic. This was amazing and prevented me from having a large ugly scar and reduced the amount of recovery time. He is a genius and a very talented surgeon. I can't thank him enough.

Posted on August 5th, 2014