Dr. Stephen Ziller III Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Ziller III?

Arrogant man/doctor with no empathy

Posted on June 30th, 2017

My 14 yr old daughter saw Dr. Ziller a few times. He NEVER listened to us. He ordered LOTS of tests. Which after preformed, the nurse would call and give us a report and when we would follow up with Dr. Z, it was always a totally different report than the nurse gave me over the phone. Sometimes, the nurse would read me the results of the test and at the follow up, Dr. Z would say we really needed to have such and such test done. I would tell him we did and he would say they never got the report. When I would try to tell him his nurse call me with the results, he wouldn't listen. He always talked over me. My daughter was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia , gastritis (which later Dr. Z said she didn't have that), blood spots in her stomach (Which Dr. Z later told me he didn't know what I was talking about because his screen is in black and white unlike the pictures of the EDG he gave me after the EGD, so he couldn't see what I was talking about ), constipation, anemia, hemroids, very low Vitamin B-12. When she had a ultra sound that he ordered, they wanted more further testing done due to they thought her spleen was enlarged. He ordered a CT with contrast. I got a copy of the CT report. Dr. Z wanted us to come back after we'd just been there 2 was before, because he wanted us to come in to go over the CT results. I took off work again, he told us that the results were normal. I asked him about the enlarged lymph nodes and the accessory spleen. He asked me what I was talking about so I show him on the CT report. He said we'd repeat the CT in a couple of weeks he'd get with his oncology friend and ask him how long we should wait until we repeat it. Then he sent us a letter telling us he quit. Now I can't find a GI that will see my daughter because she's been already seeing Dr. Ziller. If Dr Ziller's incompetence , wasn't enough, his nurses that were always losing my daughter's test results weren't bad enough, now I can't even get a doctor to see her. 😡

** Based on My Moral Beliefs= Most Uncaring, Unsympathetic GI Doc! **

Posted on November 28th, 2013

I won't go into too much detail, except to say on Aug. 30th, Dr. Ziller performed an EGD on me, diagnosed me with GERD. hiatal hernia, gastritis, bile reflux, a few tiny ulcers, & coffee grounds. While I was in "recovery" he & I must've had a very deep, spiritual conversation... b/c that's what his Certified" TERMINATION LETTER" postmarked SEPT 19th said reason was why he "dismissed" me as a patient & lacked the common courtesy to At least call on the 17th so I didn't sit in the waiting room & waiting & waiting & waiting for my "follow-up" appt.- which never happened. Apparently, Dr. Ziller doesn't find much urgency in a 40 yr. old patient with GERD, a hiatal hernia, bile reflux, IBS, ulcers, & internal bleeding... but, I'll don't know because I never had the opportunity to ask him about the "COFFEE GROUNDS" (aka dried blood) in my Antrum. I can only pray the "internal bleeding" isn't anything "serious"- same with the ulcers, GERD, & hernia. And, 3 months later, I'll assume the Internal bleeding has stopped. BTW, for Dr. Ziller's LPN, unlike in e-mail you two (2) "accidentally" included in my Medical Records (OOPS!) I am a "CREDIBLE PERSON"; I'm sorry if you were out Fri, Mon., Tues, & taken by surprise on Wed. And, for you to write, "All the problems 'WE' have had with this patient...." What part of "you" is anywhere involved- like I stated, my procedure was on Fri- you were OFF five (5) days in a row! Did you ever think there would NOT have been those "issues" as you wrote to Dr. Ziller in your 9/12/13 e-mail at 2:35 pm e-mail IV line w/ the contrast dye was actually connected to my catheter correctly? if it'd gone INTO MY BODY vs. REMAINING OUTSIDE: SOAKING my hair, DRENCHING my shirt, & causing the SEVERE allergic reaction- that NO ONE at AR Diagnostic Facility knew how to treat- & I'm STILL battling three (3) months after that "issue".

looks at things differently

Posted on October 31st, 2011

He seems to look at the problem from a differnt side. Waiting room is comfortable which is rare in the gastero profession... He spends about 15min on average with you, but will stay longer if you have more to discuss, his is also awesome and getting referals in immediatley and blood tests.

Good Doctor but...

Posted on November 15th, 2010

There was a major snafu in that I waited over 1-1/2 hours and still had not seen Dr. Z. I asked after 1 hr had passed and they said he was running behind. After 1-1/2 hrs wait, I had another appointment and have to leave w/o seeing Dr. Z. He is an excellent doctor, but his office staff and nurses were lacking in communication skills. When a doctor is running that late, the patient should be notified at check in and given the OPTION of waiting or rescheduling. The patient's time is valuable, too and the lack of consideration for the value of the patient's time is disturbing.

Great visit!

Posted on September 24th, 2009

He did a teriffic job! He was much better than mhy doctor from Las Vegas!

Posted on November 1st, 2017