Dr. Stephen E Zimberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen E Zimberg?

So happy to have found him!

After my previous obgyn dismissed my complaints, Dr. Zimberg was able to tell me immediately what one of my issues were. By the time I left Cleveland clinic, I was scheduled for surgery, and had all my preop labs done. I am looking forward to being pain free and so happy to have found a doctor that knows his stuff! I wish I had found him sooner. Wonderful bedside manner as well and as a n added bonus, he has chocolate in his office because in his words "if you have go through a pelvic exam you deserve a piece of chocolate" :)

He's a must see MD for GYN needs!

Great bedside manner, awesome doctor. Love him dearly. Willing to listen, works with you and your woman's needs. Would refer him to other women 110% of the time!

Dr. Stephen E Zimberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.