Dr. Stephen N Zoretic Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephen N Zoretic?

Horrible

I was exactly 10 minutes late for my appointment and was told I couldn't be seen because I was late. It had snowed all night and the parking lot was a mess. By the time i parked and had gone in, I was late. I said I wanted to speak to the doctor and was told he won't talk to me. I then asked for a phone call and was told he doesn't do phone calls! This is MY GP!!!! Needless to say, I'll be finding a new doctor. Horrible!

dr. Zoretic is a wonderful doctor that I have been seeing for over twenty years, however it has become increasingly difficult to make an appointment or even contact the office due to constantly being put on hold.

why make an appointment?

Nurse had a major attitude. The office made a mistake and she was not willing to make it right and when I questioned why I had to wait over 90 minutes she yelled at me. She was snapping gum the whole time and wagging her fingers at me! I was so angry I never saw the doctor! So unprofessional!

Excellent Urologist

Dr. Zoretic has been caring for my urology concerns for 18 years now. He is an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him.

great doctor

I wish all doctors were as great as this one, finally a doctors that really cares

Dr. Stephen N Zoretic is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oradell, NJ.