Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen D Zuehlke
Dr. Stephen D Zuehlke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fall River, MA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zuehlke is affiliated with Miriam Hospital and Brigham And Womens Faulkner Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen D Zuehlke has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephen D Zuehlke has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Zuehlke is such a wonderful dr . He makes you feel welcome and listens to all your concerns. He explains all his findings to you as we'll as any concerns . His bedside manner is wonderful and he go well above and beyond his scope of practice to make sure you are educated and feel comfortable with your appointment. I recommend him to all. I have been seeing him for 7 years and with a child with heart problems turning of age she refused to see anyone else but him because of the way she saw him treat me accompanying me to my visits. Looking forward to having him for many years that I need to have him.
Dr. Zuehlke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
United States Public Health Service Hospital
Dr. Stephen D Zuehlke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrimacare Pc, 289 Pleasant St, Fall River, MA
Dr. Stephen D Zuehlke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fall River, MA.