Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stephine K Kramer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 18
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Stephine K Kramer - Posted on May 10th, 2013
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Stephine K Kramer - Posted on October 17th, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Stephine K Kramer - Posted on August 14th, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Stephine K Kramer - Posted on March 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephine K Kramer - Posted on March 9th, 2016
Dr. Kramer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Martin Luther King Jr Community Hospital
Dr. Stephine K Kramer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEast Valley Womens Medical Group, 4915 E Baseline Rd Ste 104, Gilbert, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stephine K Kramer in this video.
Dr. Stephine K Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.