Dr. Stere Carniciu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stere Carniciu?

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Best family Physician I have been to. He follows up with call to see how I am doing.

Posted on April 8th, 2015

I ordered a Rx thru my mail order pharmacy. When I didn't receive it, I called pharmacy and was told that they needed Dr's signature. A few days later I called pharmacy again and was told that they were unable to contact Dr. I called Dr the next day and he gave him lame excuse that they put him on hold but would call them that same day to authorize Rx. Apparently he never did and now I am 3 weeks without this medicine. I have had terrible withdrawal symptoms. He finally called in order but I havent received it yet. I had left a message last week with his staff to call me upon his return from his vacation. He couldn't be bothered to call me.

Patient

Posted on May 1st, 2014

I don't think this picture does Dr. Stere justice. I love this doctor. He is smart and to the point. He has a dry sense of humor and he makes me laugh in awkward situations. I feel lucky to have him every time I visit.

Miserable Nasty Man

Posted on March 20th, 2013

His photo shows exactly who he is MISERABLE!! He has no humanitarian character at all!!!

Posted on April 19th, 2010

Very good doctor! He's has been my doctor for 10 years now. I've made appts several weeks in advance and also some a couple hrs before my doctor's visit. I feel this is b/c of every nice and understanding staff. The wait to see Doc. Carniciu has never been more than 15 to 20 mins. Every time I've been, I tell him my symptoms and he knows right away what I have and how to fix it/make me feel better. This coming from a person who's had everything from tennis elbow/break wrist to stomach bugs. When I was in hospital to get appendix taken out, he stop by the next day to see how the surgery when and how I was feel. I feel that is a true sign of a great doctor. And one thing I really like is that he let soon to be doctor shadow him on their externship/rotation.If you are in need of a great family doctor I would recommend that see Doctor Carniciu.

Posted on May 14th, 2009