Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sterling Piepgrass MD
Dr. Sterling Piepgrass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newberg, OR, with other offices in Happy Valley, OR and Gresham, OR (and 2 other locations). He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Piepgrass is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Tuality Healthcare and Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Sterling Piepgrass has 5 locations
11211 SE 82nd Ave
Happy Valley, OR 97086
Book Online Now
Dr. Sterling Piepgrass has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Piepgrass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Tuality Community Hospital
38 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Sterling Piepgrass Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sterling Piepgrass's office for more information.
2880 Hayes St Newberg, OR : (503) 537-9600
11211 SE 82nd Ave Happy Valley, OR 97086
2850 SE Powell Valley Rd Gresham, OR : (503) 666-5050
207 NE 19th St McMinnville, OR : (503) 435-1077
21319 SW Sherwood Blvd Sherwood, OR : (503) 625-4100
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sterling Piepgrass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newberg, OR.