Dr. Stevan Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stevan Hanna?

Unprofessional

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Very unprofessional. Waited 50 minutes to see doctor and then only examined me for five minutes. Did not suggest any treatment for my problem. Will not visit this doctor again. .

Posted on August 4th, 2012

Very pleased. Knows his stuff. Opened up my breathing through my nose that had given me trouble for over 20 years and never got any help with pills, sprays and antibiotcs. He used some kind of device to shrink the swollen insides of my nose. I can breath for the first time in years.

Solved my problem

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

I had a terrible ear problem. Had been to a couple of doctors including one ear and throat doctor without any improvement. Dr. Hanna diagnosed a fungus problem and cleared it up.

Facelift