4.7

Highly Dissatisfied

I have never had to see Dr.Himmelstein personally,but my uncle has been seeing him for years. I've often said "If not for God and Dr. Himmelstein my uncle would not be here. Very caring person. He's The Best.

Insightful questioner; careful listener

So glad to have found such a wonderful cardiologist. Dr. Himmelstein has been at this long enough and knows he's good enough that he's not impressed with himself. He's got an easy manner and a gentle sense of humor, and an excellent grasp of medical conditions outside of his specialty, among all of the other attributes a really fine physician should have. I hope I won't have to see him professionally again but, if I do, I'm glad to know he's there.

He's the most caring and brilliant doctor I've ever met. He saved my life.

have been seeing dr himmelstein since forever would NOT see another the doc as I like to call him is the BEST if you need a heart doc I highly recamend

Dr. Himmelstein is a kind, considerate, compassionate doctor. He is top notch all the way. I would never think of going to another cardiologist.

Dr. Stevan I Himmelstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Memphis, TN.