Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steve Z Atallah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Steve Atallah misdiagnosed my mother, because of his doing, my mom lost a battle to cancer in 9 monthes, she was seeing him frequently on a regular basis at least once a week for over six years.Come to find out in feb. 02 all her symtoms she had that he said was her being a hypocondriac(spell check) turned out to be Lymphoma non-hodgkins. He never did diagnose her, she was taken to oakwood due to pain and they did a cat scan and 1 day later we had the horrble results, her onocologist said to me in a family meeting that the cancer is now to aggresive and that if found sooner she would of had a very good chance of becoming cancer free. 9 painful and sad monthes later my mom died, leaving behind a 2 year old granddaughter and another baby to be born days from her last breath.I would never recommend a doctor that would be so neglective, I blame my moms death on him, she could of survived with the proper testing.
Oakwood Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Steve Z Atallah accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArbor Lane Physicians Plc, 8550 N Silvery Ln Ste B200, Dearborn Heights, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steve Z Atallah in this video.
Dr. Steve Z Atallah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn Heights, MI.