Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephen J Becker
Dr. Stephen J Becker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sunnyside, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Becker is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital Center, Henry J Carter Specialty Hospital And Nf and Hospital for Special Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephen J Becker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Stephen J Becker has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Stephen J Becker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I visited Dr Becker for a simple sore throat. He ran several tests and found that I was deficient in certain vitamins. He prescribed supplements for me and thoroughly reviewed the test results. I feel comfortable asking him questions about my health and have recommended my family members to visit him.
Dr. Becker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Stephen J Becker accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStephen Joseph Becker Md, 4701 Queens Blvd Ste 404, Sunnyside, NY
Dr. Stephen J Becker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyside, NY.