Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steve Couch
Dr. Steve Couch, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Couch is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street and Via Christi Regional Medical Center. Dr. Couch has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steve Couch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 3 of 3
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Couch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wesley Medical Center
Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus
Via Christi Hospital on St Teresa
37 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Steve Couch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions8444 W 21st St N, Wichita, KS
Dr. Steve Couch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.