Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steve R Kujacznski DO
Dr. Steve R Kujacznski, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cassopolis, MI, with another office in Three Rivers, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Kujacznski is affiliated with Three Rivers Hospital and Borgess - Lee Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steve R Kujacznski has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Steve R Kujacznski has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Steve R Kujacznski has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kujacznski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Michigan State University
Dr. Steve R Kujacznski Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Steve R Kujacznski's office for more information.
109 School St Cassopolis, MI : (269) 445-3874
14237 Mohney Lake Rd Three Rivers, MI : (269) 445-3874
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steve R Kujacznski, DO - Family Medicine in Cassopolis, MI, in this video.
Dr. Steve R Kujacznski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cassopolis, MI.