Dr. Steve Panian Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Steve Panian?

disappointing

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I consulted Dr Panian for 2 issues. Before seeing me he (or his nurse ?) ordered an ultrasound to look for inguinal hernia. Found it. Never again even considered that my issue could be caused by something else. Repaired the hernia. Never diagnosed the issue for which he was consulted. 4 months Post surgery it is STILL an issue. Dr Panian subsequently refused to provide guidance on who else in Kaiser general surgery would be better suited to diagnose my issue and refuses to answer specific questions posed via e-mail. He probably did a good job repairing the hernias (2), but from my perspective my experience with him was a failure.

Posted on December 21st, 2009

I did not have surgery by Dr. Panian, but his knowledge and professionalism during my surgical consult was excellent.

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.