Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steve J Paragioudakis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Stenosis
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Neck Pain
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Dr P was abrupt disinterested and bordered on rude. I have been having back problems for yrs. Looked at my MRIs said he couldn't help.No compasssion. 350.00 later waste of time and money
Dr P goes the extra mile to help me understand my situations, surgical procedures (when they were necessary) and recovery process in plain english! Anything I need (i.e. extra questions, etc), he and his staff have always patiently taken the time to listen and to help. Recoveries and follow-ups have been outstanding. I have no hesitation in recommending him to everyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013, 2014, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2014, 2011, 2015, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
25 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Steve J Paragioudakis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- QualCare HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Spine Specialists, 1131 Broad St Ste 106, Shrewsbury, NJ
Dr. Steve J Paragioudakis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shrewsbury, NJ.