Dr. Steve B Skarky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve B Skarky?

Great Doctor!

Just had my first appointment with Dr. Skarky. After having a few good Drs. move, retire, mis-diagnose, etc. I was reluctant to be to hopeful. My visit with him was absolutely awesome! He was professional but not unapproachable, very friendly, knowledgable and overall a very well rounded Dr. I have a renewed faith in our mental health care system and a hope for the future! Thank you Dr. Skarky!

The Pressure Cooker.....unplugged...

I met Dr. Skarky by seeking out some highly rated Dr. who didn't have enough time for me. Dr. Skarky took my appointment and low and behold, he actually listened to me and let me unload. With out a bunch of mumbo-jumbo I've experienced in the past. No "God Complex," no nose in the legal pad bit, just a decent human being, genuine and commited to you. I will never use anyone else. period.

Dr. Steve B Skarky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.