Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steve R Sunderman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
If your scheduled to see this doctor, go find ANYONE else. I have never been so amazed in his carelessness and inability to work with my situation. He told me to stop taking a medicine i have been taking for over 6 months for anxiety..."we dont do that here. Its highly addictive, you have plenty here (6 pills)- start weaning yourself off." With no direction as to what the beat route would be to ween myself off of valium, tried to leave the room... As if there was a 911 in the next room. Horible listener. No compassion- waiste of my time and money. Absolutely disgusted. Wont be goong back to him or Kaiser again.
I had one of the worse experiences with this Doctor in the Kaiser system. Poor listener, pushed me out the door with no resolution, made mistakes in my treatment, made recommendations for a disorder that had no merit for any long term recovery. I had to e-mail him for all my test info and x-rays results. Have no trust that this Doctor is invested in my health and future care. In my ratings I feel generous giving him a one star but they did not have an option for - stars in their rating system. In short, Don't go to him!!!
39 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Steve R Sunderman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steve R Sunderman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loveland, CO.