Dr. Steve Tekippe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Tekippe?

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Was being seen for chronic unknown condition. In multiple visits he barely examined me, shotgunned medications at me while asking few questions, and when I returned for follow up visits, it was like starting from day one as he would forget what treatment plan I was on from the last visit. At one point he forgot he put me off work, I had to explain everything we did from day one. I found he does not take the time needed for a proper diagnosis. He rushes out of the room leaving me with questions. One day he was paged for a phone call and he left leaving the nurse to end the visit. One scheduled appointment I had a month in advance. I waited in the lobby and was not seen until 1 hour and 15 minutes from the original appointment time. The nurse explained it was because he was also covering walk in care patients and they try to fit people in between scheduled appointments. REALLY? So because he was late, rushed, and busy, my scheduled appointment was pointless as he was not ready for my appointment, not in tune with my issue, and the whole appointment was about 5 minutes with him looking at his watch repeatedly as I was asking questions. I am switching clinics due to Gateway Moose Lake being so unorganized. I just want an answer to my problem. Not necessarily a magic cure, just an answer so I know what is going on with me. It has been almost a year, 240 hours of sick leave used and no diagnosis yet. UN believable.

Posted on June 14th, 2015

Dr Tekippe was the only doctor to correctly diagnose my son after a summer of illness. He explained the diagnosis in terms my son and I could understand. I recommend him to everyone.

Posted on December 12th, 2016