Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steve R Timms has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 21
was my doctor at the wheeling clinic, this was a follow up appointment, he walked in said what are you jhere for today said a followup, he said do yo u need any perscriptions refilled I said no , he t hen said see you in six months, rude must have been having a bad day but sure cost me a lot a money for nothins.
Don't waste your time. He doesn't listen. He interrupts, He listened to my symptoms and said I should go to a "bigger hospital" because he doesn't know what it is. (I got more info googling my symptoms!) He said he wanted to do an EMG. I asked what that test was and what he was looking for. He said he doesn't know, he hasn't done the test, yet. Did he really graduate from medical school? His nurses and staff are very nice. That is the only good thing I can say about the whole experience.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Steve R Timms accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steve R Timms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.