Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven S Weaver has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Steven S Weaver has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
My daughter was vomiting and had a bladder infection he told her and left. I asked to talk with him about other problems and wanted something for her nausea and to ask about removing warts from her fingers while there. He was too busy I guess. So I went home and called another doctors office not connected to the Jackson Clinic, to set up an appt to have her seen by a doctor who could answer questions and spend more than one minute in the room.
29 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Steven S Weaver accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven S Weaver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.