Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steve Yoshioka
Dr. Steve Yoshioka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with other offices in San Jose, CA and Milpitas, CA . He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yoshioka is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steve Yoshioka has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 12
Very incompetent doctor , refuses to diagnose , prefers to direct you to a specialist . Has been known to prescribe the wrong medication but will not admit to it. Very petty and will try to get even by what HE thinks is something you did against him. Once sent off my full medical history to my house even though I did not ask for it. My house has a unsecure mailbox , any one could have taken it. STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!
After changing my primary care doctors several times, I am glad that I listened to my friends recommendation to try Dr. Yoshioka. He is very kind and knows what he is doing. I don't have to call the nurses to follow up on my blood draw results and other tests because he always call me as soon as he gets the results. My wife just switched to him too. I will highly recommend him to my family and friends.
Dr. Yoshioka is vey patient, considerate and kind. I came in late because my daughter wasn't able to drive me on time but he still accommodated me and I did not feel that he was rushing me. He always makes sure that al my health problems are addressed and he is very good at following up by calling me or my daughter for my results.
Dr. Yoshioka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
9 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Steve Yoshioka accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steve Yoshioka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.