Dr. Steve K Yu Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Steve K Yu?

This doctor is horrible!

Dr. Yu and his wife, Dr. Yan does not have great bedside manners. They are getting old and very inconsiderate. I found him to be very offensive and patronizing. He was not receptive to the idea that I didn't want to have anymore children. They never return your calls.

no empathy, didnt do a good job of telling me whats going on and what kind of procedure id have done that day. didnt tell me what to expect after and it seems as though im having an allergic reaction because he never asked if i had an allergy to latex before starting.

THE BEST SURGENT IN THE WORLD

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!

Best doctor

He speaks less but he knows what he is doing and have great experience.both husband n wife helped me in my first baby .I wish i had them here where i am moved.here doctor spoiled my 2nd child case.I hope I can get their help again and have my second baby soon.blessings n prayers for them

Dr. Steven Yu is not a doctor, he is a liar. The clinic facility are old and out of order. I do not trust them. But they keep sending you bills which cannot be explained at all. While they keep sending endless bills, we didn't see any test results. We never go there again.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Yu met me as an emergency patient at the hospital, he diagnosed me right away with the correct diagnosis after already seeing two other OB/GYN's and one other hospital. Dr. Yu saved my life after being diagnosed with endometriosis and having a life threatening ectopic preganancy. I would never see any other doctor, he knows what he is doing and is very professional.His staff is great about getting you in right away with very little wait time in the office.I highly recommend this doctor if you are trying to find someone who knows what they are doing.

poor service

The staff of front desk asked me pay first.Funny!

Dr. Steve K Yu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gaithersburg, MD.