Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steve A Zent DDS
Dr. Steve A Zent, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Manitowoc, WI, with other offices in Green Bay, WI and Sturgeon Bay, WI (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Steve A Zent has 4 locations
2253 W Mason St
Green Bay, WI 54303
Dr. Steve A Zent has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Steve A Zent has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steve A Zent - Posted on December 7th, 2019
Removed teeth from patient who was told that there was a chance that the sinus might be affected but he would take extra care to avoid any injury. For 3 months after the procedure the patient complained of excessive pain on left side of face at least fives times, to this one provider, and several visits to regular dentist. Treatment was the same each time: "Don't worry, its healing well". After 2 visits to Urgent Care and a CT scan, it was determined to be severe infection, including a closed eye, that in the original procure, the sinus cavity had been penetrated, leaving an opening. Patient is now facing surgery to clean and repair the damage, by a doctor who KNOWS what he's doing!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steve A Zent - Posted on September 7th, 2018
I saw Dr. Zent following an accident resulting in a broken jaw. He clearly explained the situation and suggested treatment - which I did NOT want to hear. I asked alot of questions and he was very patient and clear in his answers. He got me back in within two days to perform the procedure. I again asked questions and he was prepared with more than one option for the procedure. He listened to me, explained, and settled on a much preferred treatment procedure as a result. He was so helpful and clear in his explanations that my apprehension was gone and when I left his office I was on cloud 9! I am extremely pleased with Dr. Zent's patient care and that of his staff. They all treated me as if I could understand their input and make my own decisions, resulting in a better outcome for all of us.
29 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Steve A Zent Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Steve A Zent's office for more information.
930 Maritime Dr Manitowoc, WI : (920) 682-9121
2253 W Mason St Green Bay, WI : (920) 347-0400
30 N 18th Ave Sturgeon Bay, WI : (920) 743-9275
2581 Development Dr Ste 104 Green Bay, WI : (920) 468-3400
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steve A Zent is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Manitowoc, WI.