Dr. Steven A Barr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Barr?

personalty of a bowling ball

lousy doctor treated me like a criminal one visit was all i could stand i've got stage 4 cancer and he acts like i'm making it up i wish that was true

This doctor is just in it for the money. Poor, all the way around!!

In need of meddical care, I was given no refills or medicine at all

Dr. Barr was recommended to me. He was not willing to refill any of my common maintenance medications, and because I had not been to a Dr. in some time would not give me any medicines at all. He sent me packing with a lab order.

I have been a patient of Dr. Barr for 7 years. He Has unfailingly treated me with professionalism and courtesy, as well as friendliness. He has taken care of my problems & has always kept on top of them. I see him frequently to monitor my diabetes and I always take a little card with a list of questions, not always related to my health and he is always curious about what questions I have next. He often has medical students with him and I note that he treats the students with respect for their knowledge and is never unkind. Sylvia, his back office nurse, is an excellent nurse. Her manner is kind, yet professional as well. I always tell her that my blood pressure always goes down when she walks in because I know she will be there for me and take good care of me, no worries.

Overall review

The overall experiences that I had with Dr. Barr were not satisfactory. He was more interested with medications that were prescribed by the hospital than current issues that the patient was having. -What Dr. Barr lacks is bedside manners. He would not listen to or react to your needs and never did anymore than take blood pressure reading, listen to my chest, and then tell me to keep taking my medications and too see him in two weeks. I would not recommend anyone who has an illiness that could be life threating to see him, or contact him. He could care less about you or your issues ~ and would tell you just that.