Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Becker
Dr. Steven Becker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Casper, WY, with another office in Irvine, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Becker is affiliated with University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Wmc Santa Ana and Western Medical Center - Santa Ana. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Becker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I WAS IN A SEROUS MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT, AFTER 3 DOCTORS COULD NOT FIX MY SERIOUS BROKEN PARTS. DR. STEVEN BECKER MD DID THE SURGERY, HE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL DOCTOR AND MAN, I OWE MY LIFE TO HIM, HE HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANOR, I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT HE DID FOR ME. HE DID THE SERIOUS SURGERY AND FIXED ME AND GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK. I LOVE THIS DOCTOR, HE HAS A BIG PIECE OF MY HEART FOREVER. YOU CAN'T BEAT THE BEST, HE IS ONE IN A MILLION,
My husband saw Dr. Becker for a very difficult infection in December. He spent a lot of time explaining the surgery he would do in conjunction with another surgeon. His office scheduled my husband for this very complicated surgery in mid January. My husband's health deteriorated greatly and Dr. Becker saw him in the hospital. Even though Dr. Becker was scheduled to go out of town, he did the surgery two weeks early. I can not thank him enough for his caring attitude, concern for the patient, and interest in being sure the patient truly understands the procedure. My husband is doing so much better after his surgery, and we believe his excellent outcome is due to Dr. Becker's expertise and care. He is truly a caring, dedicated surgeon. Our family would recommend him to anyone needs a great orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Becker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Wmc Santa Ana
Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Health Center Drive
UCI Medical Center
Childrens Hospital Orange Cty
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center, Laguna Hills, 24451 Health Center Drive, Laguna Hills, CA
34 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Steven Becker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Becker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Casper, WY.