Have you seen Dr. Steven Brody?

I love Dr. Brody!

Such a nice man, brilliant, and unlike most doctors, he listens well. Have to wait a while sometimes, but he’s worth it! He is very thorough and not pushy. Such a respit from the all too common HMO experience these days!

Disorganized.

I have been seeing Dr. Brody on and off for the last 5 years. I have been trying to get pregnant and up till last year was my first time getting pregnant and have miscarried twice now. In the last 5 years. I have waited on average about an hour to see him. He always ask me what prescription I have taken, what test I have done. He reads his same notes he has in my file each time and then writes down the same thing on the new page. He and his office assistant Pat are very unorganized. The prices change all the time for the same ultrasound visit. He is always on his phone when he is with me. The reason I have stayed this long is because he is one of the most knowledgeable Dr. In this field. But I am going to have to try somewhere else because he does not value his patients time and because he is so unorganized.

He moved!!!

He is the best combination of kindness and brilliance I have ever seen. Sweet, non judgemental, doesn't push drugs on you but gives you options, talks to you forever. Guess what else? He moved to a fancy office near Alvarado Hospital. 100% improvement from the College Ave office.

Dr. Steven Brody is the best gynecologist I have known, he is expert in his field, with high integrity and values. I am also impressed with professionalism of his assistant Pat.

Steven Brody, MD

My husband and I contacted Dr. Brody after a failed attempt at IVF. One of the impressive statements from Dr, Brody during our first interview was I will figure out why your previous attempt failed. And he did. With compassion and leading edge technology not only was my personal health improved drastically but we have two beautiful 9 year old twins. I have recommended Dr. Brody to family and friends and will continue to do so.

Dr. Brody is helping me do a total "health makeover", and I can see the difference already. If your goal is to optimize your health and energy level, this should be your first stop. He's terrific.

what an amazing brilliant Doctor!

I loved that he listened to me. I loved that he didn't give up on me or my goal of having a baby after multiple miscarriages. He was the only Doctor who did not give up. He is non-judgemental, brilliant, kind Doctor that I have ever met. I am forever grateful for him as he helped me to bring a beautiful wonderful baby into this world. Thank you so much for all your work Dr. Brody. God bless you and your family. He has also helped my family. What a gift to the world Dr. Brody is!

Caring but runs behind

Been seeing Dr. Brody for over a year. He helped me in dealing with my menopausal issues--sleeplessness, hot flashes, weight gain.His office on College is nicer than his old office. His prices for office visits are lower than other 'nicer' offices and the overall care (treatment) is better. Once you get in to see him, you have his undivided attention. I think he is really smart. I will keep seeing him because I feel like my old self again and I know it is his recommendations that made the difference.

Always late and always in a hurry.

Total disrespect for your time. He is always late and always in a hurry. I had to keep coming back to get my results of my blood test, and after the second time of not getting the full results, I asked for a copy and went to another doctor.

gross offices

Unfortunately doctor Brody's offices are not adequate to his education and expertise. Both offices, at Scripps La Jolla and San Diego are so dirty, that honestly, I was afraid of my health every time I had the appointment. Both offices smell like a mold, examining chair had a dried blood stains, as well as a floor. Every part of the offices are gross, some are so bad that I am embarrassed to write about. It's just disgusting and health hazardous. Complete lack of hygiene.

Dr. Steven Brody is similar to the following 4 Doctors near La Mesa, CA.

Dr. Steven Brody Is this you?