Have you seen Dr. Steven A Friedman?

1,000 Stars - Stupendous, Extremely Knowledgeable and Kind

Incredibly thorough, truly caring, genuine, smart, and sincerely interested in you. How wonderfully refreshing it is to find a kind and gentle soul among all the heartless MDs out there! My family are doctors and they've worked themselves to death - truly caring about their patients. My standards are so high that I didn't think I could possibly find a doctor that would meet my expectations. Dr. Friedman exceeds all expectations. He is very, very respectful and treats you like an equal. I am just getting started with him and feel a million times better already - just knowing that I am in good hands! Cate at the front desk is Super Efficient, personable yet extremely professional.

This was my first introduction appointment but liked the staff and Doctor.

Best G.I. doctor I've ever had

I have been a patient of Dr. Friedman's for 10 years and he is the best G.I. doctor I've ever had. He takes all the time he needs with a patient. He is as very thorough on taking the patients history; he does not rush through the process. He is very concerned that you are not in any pain when he conducts procedures. He is prompt with responding with test results. He follows up with his patience timely. He is awesome! If you need a great G.I. doctor you cannot do any better than Dr. Friedman.

Denise M.

I found Dr. Friedman the best Gastroenterologist in San Ramon. I have been to 2 other GI's and all they wanted to do is scope me. They both missed a rare tumor which Dr.Friedman found. I am now on the road to recovery. This Doctor saved my life.

I have gone to Dr. Friedman for over 15 years. He is extremely comprehensive in his review and takes all necessary steps to evaluate a patient thoroughly. As important, he treats his patients with great care and will spend as much time as necessary to provide assistance. He is a great doctor.

Dr. Friedman is awesome! He has been helping me through some difficult time. Very knowledgable and takes the time to explain.

Fabulous Doctor!

Highly recommend Dr. Friedman. He treats you as a whole, not just the issue you are seeing him for. He is concerned about YOU. Spends as much time as you need to get your questions answered and asks lots of questions too. I have sat in his office twice while he personally called my insuracne to help get my medication covered and another time he called an allergy doctor for me and made an appt. Very knowlegable doctor and one of the most genuinely concerned doctors I have ever visited. I wish he could be my primary!

Knows his stuff by lengthy waits

I was impressed with DR Friedman's knowledge and the care he takes when moving forward with procedures, however I become very irritated always waiting when he was late with both appointments and scheduled procedures.

Love this Doctor

I finally found a Doctor who knows whatis wrong with me. He is very caring andI appreciate his taking the time to checkmy bloodwork and x'Rays. I am glad to havefound Doctor Friedman from my primary careM.D.

Very Through Physician

I was referred to Dr. Friedman because he is very thorough and careful. I found Dr. Friedman to be very warm and thorough. He tells you that he is responsible for you from the neck down and he takes that very seriously. I had some reflux symptoms, but no pain. His thorough and careful endoscopy revealed ulcers that I didn't know I had. Getting treated early probably prevented more serious problems later. He provides copies of endoscopy and colonoscopy results that include histologic pictures and pathology information. As a former health care professional (Histology) I appreciate this information. He explains the information to you. He can speak very rapidly at times, so you may have to slow him down.Follow up was great and it was easy to get an appointment. Wait time in the office ranged from right on time to 1/2 an hour, but I understand that sometimes patients need extra time and if he needs to take extra time for your appointment and your questions he will.I don't mind that trade off.I found his office staff to be pleasant and efficient and they were never rude.I highly recommend Dr. Friedman.

Dr. Steven A Friedman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.