Have you seen Dr. Steven A Goldman?

Not overly impressed

I went to see Dr. Goldman for a lower facelift consult and was not as impressed with him as other patients have been that took the time to write a review. All the fantastic reviews led me to have certain expectations of him and I was somewhat disappointed after my consult. He is extremely expensive, but maybe he is worth every dollar. I, and my hubby who joined me during the consult, felt like he really wasn't interested in me as a patient or potential patient. He spent enough time with me but he just did not take my concerns seriously. He tried to steer my concerns to other areas which is helpful to an extent but in the end I felt as though he really didn't hear me or just didn't care to address what originally brought me in to his office. I had watched videos posted on HIS website and was interested in a procedure that was filmed and posted but he said he didn't offer that and never did. I asked about the video and he was absolutely clueless as to what I was talking about. I have found a few other highly reviewed and rated plastic surgeons and have scheduled consults with them in the coming weeks and will post reviews of after my visits.

This is an honest review for Dr. Goldman, I had rhinoplasty with him and he is an exceptionally understanding and caring doctor. He was very personal and listened to EVERYTHING I asked for and wanted. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know. Go in for a consultation and you'll understand what I am talking about within the first ten minutes of talking to him.

Dr. Steven A Goldman is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.

Dr. Steven A Goldman Is this you?