Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven A Katz
Dr. Steven A Katz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Camden, NJ and Englewood, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven A Katz has 5 locations
663 Palisade Ave Ste 304
Cliffside Park, NJ 07010
300 Grand Ave Ste 202
Englewood, NJ 07631
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven A Katz has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Steven A Katz has the following 11 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Steven A Katz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven A Katz - Posted on November 17th, 2010
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
49 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1969
Flower & Fifth Avenue Hospital
Dr. Steven A Katz Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven A Katz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.