Dr. Steven Miller Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Steven Miller?

Gets the job done

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

He definitely got the job done. I just wish he had more time because he seems to "rush" you a bit. Which me as a patient, didn't appreciate.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS PLACE

Posted on September 11th, 2013

The ladies in the office were very helpful, however dr miller was not AT ALL! I drove 3 hours to see an ent specialist and get some answers. Dr miller didn't even do a physical exam, just his assistant. I also got a CT scan and was told that I would be able to see it and dr Miller didn't even bother to show me. He came into the exam room, looked very unprofessional- like he had to much to drink the night before, and basically just plopped down, told me that the severe pressure I am having when I sneeze is normal, that the ct scan showed nothing today but who knows maybe it will show something tomorrow ( like I'm some kind of hypocrite) and that the severe infection I claim to have had weeks ago that my dr gave me a prescription for probably wasnt an infection. And he was creepy. I was told when scheduled an appointment I was told to bring all my medications I was taking so I did and never once did I show him. Nor did he ever physically examine me! Worst appointment I have ever had and will never go back there! Complete waste of my time.

Posted on January 9th, 2016