Dr. Steven A Morgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Morgan?

Best bed side manner ever in a dr

was referred by many many nurses I know and they were right he is the best

great bedside manner

went after we were recommended by a neighbor who is a nurse at jersey shore - very happy, everything we were told was true, very warm and caring. took a lot of time to explain things to me and my husband. will def refer to many more people.

Dr morgan

I loved doctor Morgan he delivered both of my kids 31 yrs ago he was kind and great man.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Steven Morgan is a excellent Doctor and delivered my daughter a few weeks ago. I can not express enough how great he is or his staff , if you are looking for a one of a kind doctor you will not be disappointed. The staff is just as great very easy to make appointments and you never have to wait they are always on time.

Excellent.

Excellent Dr in every aspect. Wonderful staff , as well! Highly recommended.

Very thorough and great Dr

I have been to probably every OB gyn in the area. I have to say that I found this doctor to bethe most caring kind and compasionate I have ever met! Very Genuine. He has many years of experience and it shows with his bedside manner and dialogue. I had a bleeding problem that everyone else wanted to do a hysterectomy for and he did a simple 15 minute procedure and spared me from a major surgery, i will forever be grateful! THE BEST DOCTOR EVER

Dr Morgan has become like part of our family during our first pregnancy. My husband and I value and trust his opinions/advise. There is no one else I would trust more with my second pregnancy!

mom of 3

recently moved to the area and heard nice things, interviewed several groups that go to Jersey shore. I ended up with Morgan OB GYN Dr Ben and Dr Steven. Love them both, very attentive called with normal lab results like my ultrasound reports from the high risk and simple blood tests. Never been to a group were the doctors didnt treat me like a number, I felt that they always knew me and my story and even my kids and husbands name. They too enjoyed the visits. the office is immaculate and the staff is beyod friendly and always went out of their way to help me anything I ever asked for. My prescription plan wasnt the best and they always gave me plenty of samples that lsted several months after birth. My mom now goes there and feels very comfortable too and has now sent many of her friends too ! Great Dr Group with great communication and attentiveness ! AAA++

Not going back

I am not going back to this doctor. He is rude and talks down to patients when they voice concerns. He told me that by me trying to reach him by phone to ask him a question, I am taking him away from seeing patients in the office. No one told him he had to call me back at an exact time. He could have called me on his lunch break. Did not have the decency to apologize to me for missing my baby's birth when the service paged the wrong doctor. There's no such thing as being a good doctor if your bedside manner is nasty.

helped me when another doctor did not

Super accommodating and compasionate

I had a pregnancy that ended up in termination. From the beggining both Dr Morgans made me feel like i was making the right choices and they were super supportive, were there every step of the way and made a very difficult situation much better to handle. Now im pregnant again and here i am coming back to them for how wonderful they made me feel. They are super friendly too. They are both highly recomended.

The other reviews are correct...avoid this doctor! Arrogant and rude, at times even sarcastic. Talks down to patients. Not the type of person you want bringing your child into the world.

Dr. Steven A Morgan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocean, NJ.